For those facing the pain and financial damage due to a knee injury, often turn to the legal counsel of a personal injury attorney to evaluate his or her case. We have seen people enduring personal injury cases for years. If your injury is a result of an accident, negligence or intent of another party, then seeking counsel may be a good idea. Highly trained and kind attorneys that seek to serve your needs during this agonizing time.
It is important to go over your past, current and future condition. We need to know what symptoms you are suffering from now, as well as history of knee injuries. A personal injury attorney may even request to consult with an experienced medical professional such as the best doctor for knee pain in Rockville. This is so we can get the full scope of your injury and ensure proper retribution. If your doctor has suggested a knee injury is needed in the future, we must know that so we do not close your case prior to awarding you a full compensation.
Symptoms of a Knee Injury
- Stiffness and swelling of the area
- Warm to the touch
- Redness on or around the site
- Crunching or popping of the knee
- Inability to straighten out your knee fully
When Should I See My Doctor?
- If you cannot bear weight onto your knee and it cannot fully support you
- If you have an obvious mark or swelling on the knee
- If you cannot flex your knee easily or extend out to its capacity
- If you observe an odd change or deformity of your leg and/or knee
- If you have a fever along with pain, swelling and/or redness of the injury site
- If you experience your knee “gives out” or is not stable, reliable
What Likely Happened to My Knee?
You may be facing a specific type of injury to your knee; an ACL injury, fracture, torn meniscus, knee bursitis, or patellar tendinitis. If any of these symptoms apply to you and could be a direct result of a medical treatment gone wrong, accident due to the fault of another person or work environment, you should seek a personal injury attorney who know the ins and outs of legalities and can assist with the process.
We believe the person or company that could have caused your injury should be held accountable in the court of law for damages to your body and finances. You may be compensated for medical costs, time away from work, in addition to pain and suffering.
Thanks to authors at Pain & Arthritis Center for their insight into Chiropractic Care.