Commercial Trucking Accident Lawsuits
Holding Big Trucking Companies & Their Employees Responsible
Commercial trucks are huge vehicles that are fully capable of inflicting serious damage and injury to other vehicles and drivers on the road if not operated in a safe or responsible manner. Because of the potential damages that these trucks can create, federal and state legislatures have passed strict regulations for both drivers and their employees. The government regulates every aspect of the trucking industry, including mandating rest breaks, limiting long driving time, and even dictating the way cargo should be loaded.
Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, these rules are not always followed, and serious damage, injury, and death can occur as a result of trucking accidents. When this happens, our Texarkana personal injury attorney at the Harrelson Law Firm believes that those at fault should be held responsible for their negligence. We can help you hold the liable parties legally and financially responsible for your accident!
Some common causes of commercial trucking accidents include:
- Fatigued drivers who have been on the road for an extended period of time without rest
- Drivers operating the truck under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Overloaded trucks or trucks with improperly balanced weight
- Improper or insufficient training of the driver by their employer
- Inexperienced drivers
- Failure by the driver to follow posted traffic laws or speed limits
- Failure by the driver to see other vehicles when changing lanes or making turns
Pursue Compensation with Our Texarkana Personal Injury Lawyer!
Navigating the state and federal laws regarding commercial trucking can be a difficult and confusing task. Fortunately, our lawyer has extensive experience tackling complex personal injury claims. We are well-prepared to go up against the big trucking companies, their insurance companies, and their legal team. Inside and outside of court, we work hard to see that you are financially compensated in a fair and just manner.
Let us start work on your case immediately by calling our law office at (870) 330-7680!